Class of 2018
Top Areas of Expertise
Boards you serve on or volunteer work you’re doing in the community
- Volusia Young Professionals Group
- Daytona Beach West Rotary
- Volusia/Flagler UCF Alumni Club
- Give Hope Foundation
One key take away from your time in Leadership Daytona
In my current role as the Development Manager at Halifax Health I’ve learned a great deal about fundraising, how to establish new partnerships, and business relationships. The Leadership Daytona Program gave me an opportunity to hear our community leaders speak on a variety of topics, which has given me a new perspective on how to achieve success in today’s business climate. My goal is provide exceptional service every encounter every day to everyone. By participating in the Chamber’s program, I’ve gained insight on how to accomplish this in many different ways.
In addition, I look forward to working with the members of my class (BCOAT) to build a better community and quality of life.
Community service areas of interest
- Anything community related especially children initiatives.
Recent leadership activity / accomplishment
- 2017 graduate of Halifax Health's Leadership Academy
- 2018 graduate of the Daytona Regional Chamber's Leadership Development Program